Visit Brite:Bill at stand #5K21 to see our new product innovations and get the latest news updates:
- Amdocs Acquisition: The executive team can discuss how, as part of Amdocs, Brite:Bill will continue to disrupt the billing landscape & focus on improving customer experience through better billing solutions.
- New Innovations: NEW Voice Recognition Solution (Chat Bot) Exclusive Sneak Peek! Brite:Bill is expanding its product portfolio to include a natural language Chat Bot, helping the end user to gather insights about their bill with just a voice command. Hear how Brite:Bill’s “Brite:Bot” is being developed alongside a leading operator that plans to pilot the technology as part of its customer care strategy. Get a live demo of this prototype at the stand.
- Brite:Bill platform Update & Demo: See first-hand how the Brite:Bill platform transforms bills from static, impersonal demands for payment into clear, easily understood customer-centric communications that are personalized for each & every customer.
- Multi-channel bill presentment: Clear, concise billing communications across all channels: print, mobile, online.
- Welcome Communications & first bill: Improve new customer onboarding. Prevent dissatisfaction & churn in the critical first 90 days.
- Design led product: Clear language & graphical representation of data to explain usage & costs (Data-overage, pro-ration etc).
With Brite:Bill, service providers can reduce churn, deflect costly inbound billing queries to the call center, improve “in-life” communications & greatly improve customer experience.
Forward-thinking service providers such as Sprint, Vodafone, & Rogers Canada, Comcast & AT&T are already transforming their billing communications on the Brite:Bill platform.
Contact us for a meeting or live demo.
Brite:Bill is headquartered in Ireland & we extend a warm Irish welcome to join us informally for complimentary Guinness & nibbles which we will be hosting on the stand daily from 5-7pm!
We look forward to seeing you in Barcelona!
For more information or to set up a meeting contact:
Orla Power, Marketing & PR, Brite:Bill firstname.lastname@example.org Ph: +353(0)858619953