Brite:Bill is delighted to be sponsoring and speaking at the upcoming CEM in Telecoms European Summit, taking place 27th-29th June, 2016 in Prague.
Join us along with 100+ of your peers from leading industry telcos such as Orange, T-mobile, Vodafone, Bouygues, Tele2 and more, and learn how to digitally transform your organisation and generate a culture of enterprise-wide continuous CEM improvement.
Hear Brite:Bill’s David Brown present on Wednesday, 29th June at 11am:
- Unlocking the power of your billing data as part of an overall CEM strategy
- Transforming your most-read communications into personalised, engaging interactions that cut costs, improve satisfaction and drive revenue
- Simplifying customer communications and making them easier to understand to triage issues
- Framing the conversation with the right tone of voice and brand personality
- Conversing with customers like you know, and care, about them
As Brite:Bill is a sponsor of the event we would like to invite you to join us onsite in Prague with this VIP invitation giving you 20% off the current rate to attend, simply quote the code VIP_BRITEBILL when registering here or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The event is shaping up to be the premier meeting place for customer experience leaders to connect and shape the future of the European telecoms industry.
We hope to see you there!